Shreenivas' Comments

Friday, December 28, 2007

Klueless 3 Konquered/Kompleted and Onsite

Finally completed Klueless 3!!!. It was awesome till it lasted. I have played all the "versions" of Klueless and I think all have been good. Although most of levels have sufficient hints in each puzzle but I used to check the Klueless blog for hints which were more helpful. Level 24 was the one level which took long long time to complete because I was going in the wrong direction and never looked in the other direction. Apart from that none of the other levels took that long. I thought level 25 was good because it was something technical which I found it to be my "home ground" :). If you want to play it go ahead and click here. Warning!! Play at your own risk since you will be totally addicted to it and you will have to sacrifice your work/study to complete it. Which I did. :-)

Btw, I am going to Houston, Texas next year i.e. 2008 :-). So next post probably from the "lone star state" i.e. Texas.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you please help me with level 16?
is it kelly preston?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home